Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/04/02

Pregnant-Roc anti cellulite cream

hey guys.
I am currently 6 weeks preggies, I have been using Roc for almost 2 yrs now, but currently stopped because I dont know whether its safe due to the caffeine content. Can I use Roc and is it safe?

The caffeine is not a problem, but some versions of ROC contains retinols. Although the creams are thought not to be a big problem, retinols should be avoided in pregnancy, so rather be on the safe side.

1
Posted by: Wondering | 2009/04/02

I read your post and I was just wondering does Roc work for cellulite? I am 24 and I have a lot of cellulite on my thighs and was wondering if it was worth trying it?

Reply to Wondering