Question
Posted by: MoJo | 2011/01/12

Pregnant Possibility

Hi every1,

I wanted to know what are the chances of pregnancy if you took he pill everyday as per normal but at different times not always the exact same [but are within the correct times as per leaflet] &  had unprotected sex but also got the emergancy contraceptive[morning after pill] for just in case the pill might fail and you have been suffering from light diarrhoea for 2 weeks and haven''t take any extra precautions whilst the diarrhoea? I am on the 5th red pill &  still am not bleeding... am worried out my mind right now!! How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test if the intercourse has only been less than a week ago.

If your period is late, pregnancy is possible. If you finish the red pills without a period, do a pregnancy test.

2

Posted by: WannaHelp | 2011/01/15

You should rather do a HPT,just to make sure. A runny tummy can make your immune system low and make you more firtile than usual.

Hope you''ll be OK if it''s possitive?

Reply to WannaHelp