Question
Posted by: Janine | 2009/11/02

Pregnant? or what else?

I have been experiencing very sensitive and painfull nipples the last week, some days more painfull than others. I am also very tired, exhausted and moody. I skipped my cotraceptive a few days in a row about 3 weeks ago, (and was sexually active during that time) i have been drinking them daily ever since. My period is only supposed to start round about the 11th of november. Could I possibly be pregnant?

It is oo early for pregnancy symptoms. You will have to wait for your period to see whether or not you are pregnant. These could be hormonal symptoms.

3

I think it' s possible, but unlikely. You should wait and see if your period starts - if it doesn' t, you can buy a home pregnancy test

Good luck :-)

Good luck :-)