Pregnant or Stress?

Hi there. Me and my fiance (Getting married in 4 weeks) have a question. We had sex with condoms in the last 3 weeks. There was two or three times however which we didnt have a condom and we still had sex. However, before I ejaculated we pulled out, and seconds after that I ejaculated on myself. Thus I know I did not ejaculate in her, but dont know if it came into contact with her vagina. She is also using the pill in the last 5 months, and never skipped one day and always takes them at the same time (Nordette). What we want to know she has symptoms, but very mild. Like I stated were getting married in 4 weeks, and we have a lot of stress, and were going through hell with the families. Can the stress cause the symptoms as well. She had her period on the right day as well. She also has Bronchitis now. The symptoms are :
Constantly hungry (However this also happened a last year)
Nasea but not vomiting
Cramps, but had this in the past as well
Tired everyday (But she doesn'  t go to sleep before 12 at night and gets up at half past 5)
She does not have tender breasts or morning sickness.
The doctor also picked up she has cysts around her ovaries 4 months ago, and they are still there, but a lot less.
So, what I would like to know, Can it be stress, or can she be pregnant?

I think it sounds pretty certain from several of the things that you have said that this is not necessarily pregnancy...firstly she had her period, she has not got tenderbreasts. The fact that she reliably takes the pill and that you only ejaculated after withdrawing during 'unprotected' sex all make the probability of conception all the less likely too!

I think you answered your own questions in brackets - this is a very stressful time and I hope she takes a break in the next few weeks otherwise she's going to be too tired to fully enjoy the wedding day!