Question

Pregnant or Stress?

Hi there. Me and my fiance (Getting married in 4 weeks) have a question. We had sex with condoms in the last 3 weeks. There was two or three times however which we didnt have a condom and we still had sex. However, before I ejaculated we pulled out, and seconds after that I ejaculated on myself. Thus I know I did not ejaculate in her, but dont know if it came into contact with her vagina. She is also using the pill in the last 5 months, and never skipped one day and always takes them at the same time (Nordette). What we want to know she has symptoms, but very mild. Like I stated were getting married in 4 weeks, and we have a lot of stress, and were going through hell with the families. Can the stress cause the symptoms as well. She had her period on the right day as well. She also has Bronchitis now. The symptoms are :
Constantly hungry (However this also happened a last year)
Headaches
Nasea but not vomiting
Cramps, but had this in the past as well
Tired everyday (But she doesn' t go to sleep before 12 at night and gets up at half past 5)
She does not have tender breasts or morning sickness.
The doctor also picked up she has cysts around her ovaries 4 months ago, and they are still there, but a lot less.
So, what I would like to know, Can it be stress, or can she be pregnant?

If she has not missed a period, pregnancy is very unlikely, especially as she is on the Pill. Her symptoms could be stress related.