Posted by: Me | 2009-04-06

Good morning Gynae

I would like your urgent help, please.

At the moment I am sitting with tender breast and the whole of last week I was very nausious.

About a month ago I drank my pill, but skipped the white ones (Minerva is white and not red) to skip my period as me and my husband went on holiday.

Ever sinced I skipped those pills I' ve had these tender breast and are eating everyhing I see. I though I was pregnant, but then my period came and I was delighted as we don' t plan for any children right now.

My period finished the 28th of March and again I am having these tender breast, eating a lot and are very nausious after I eat or even if I don' t eat anything.

Is there a slight chance that I could be pregnant? I' ve had my period and drank some wine, didn' t think I would be pregnant. So if I am pregnant will the wine have a negative impact on the fetus?

Your urgent help would be higly appreciated.

Looking forward in hearing soonest.

Kind regards,

These side effects are probably due to skipping the placebos, not pregnancy.

Posted by: Tasja | 2009-04-06

I dont think your pregnant,it could just be your hormones returning to normal,i`ve done the same on my Gynae`s instruction,skipped the white ones.Why dont you do a HPT.But i dont think you are preggies

Reply to Tasja