Question
Posted by: Mom to be | 2011/03/24

Pregnant or not - first time mom to be....

Dear Doc,

I have a problem, I''m feeling nausea- always tired during the day, very sensitive to smell and today I sported some pinkish water like on my undies. Problem is, I was on my period on the 14th of March and only had intercouse with my husband on the 21st of March. I feel cramps as well today, could I be pregnant?

Dear Mom to be
If you did not use any contraceptives, it is possible but you would usually not get any symptoms so quickly if you conceived on the 21st. You could also have a urinary tract infection or something else like gastritis or anemia causing the tiredness and nausea. I would advise you to see your doctor for a urine test and full blood count to check for underlying infections or anemia.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/24

Dear Mom to be