Posted by: Kaycy | 2013-01-16

pregnant or not

me and my boyfriend were fooling around and got physical. he rubbed himself on me and did not go all the way in. i have been experiencing a numbing in my legs and feel a burning sensation in my stomach. should i be worried?

I don't feel that these feelings can be as a result of your boyfriend rubbing himself on you. If the numbness in your legs and burning sensation continues, it may be a good idea to have an examination by a medical doctor.

Posted by: Kaycy | 2013-01-17

And im still a virgin too, we didnt have intercourse really, though we were both naked im only 20. i feel bloated and back pain as well, lightheaded and this morning i was really damp with sweat. its really bothering me.

Reply to Kaycy