Question
Posted by: lexie | 2012/01/25

pregnant or not?

My period is usually 4-5 days long. In December my period was on the 21/12/2011.Had unprotected sex on the 31 December. On the 2 Jan I went to the loo and wiped and there was this light brownish discharge, which happened just that once. I had unprotected sex again on the 14 of January. The week of Monday the 16th I had period type cramps and nausea but that’ s just pms, cause I usually get that symptoms a week before my period. My period started on the 23 but I did not wear a tampon at all, just pantiliners, there were hardly any blood, just when I wiped there was some blood but not that much and it is still like that at the moment. so is it my period or should i take a test?

Lexie

Rather take a pregnancy test, as it is possible that you are pregnant.