Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2011/11/08

Pregnant or not?

Hi! I''ve been trying to fall pregnant for about 4 years now, and went for AI, which was unsuccessful. My husband and i get excited when i get my periods every month, as we monitor every detail etc. I''ve gained some weight again after i lost so much, so i''m back to getting fit and losing weight before i go back to the fertility clinic. The doctors mentioned that even though i get my periods doesn''t mean i ovulate. So far, i''ve been getting my periods every month, but haven''t had them since July. It''s very strange that all of a sudden i''m not menstruating. I''m thinking of making a trip to my gynae, but any advice?

Have you checked a pregnancy test?

2
Posted by: Concerned | 2011/11/15

Hi, i did three pregancy tests, but all were negative. The last one i did about 2 weeks ago, was very very faint negative.

Reply to Concerned

Have you checked a pregnancy test?