Question
Posted by: es | 2011/07/15

pregnant or not?

hi hav done 3 over the counter pregnancy test and still it say negative and i really think i am...i suffer from nausea (doing it and feel like i want to do it) and heartburn all the time, and i have never had that before in my life, and i didnt change my diet.
my nimpels very sore and my tummy feels weird.
i can drink the one morning my usual coffe the next morning i just take a sip and put it down
we can afford to go to dr now only in 2weeks time...just want some advise in the meantime or where is there a clinic in pta east where they dont ask a arm and a leg to do a proper pregnancy test for me?

A blood pregnancy test will give you an accurate result. This is done at a laboratory and costs about R200. However, 3 negative pregnancy tests sounds like you are not pregnant.

3

Posted by: Zama | 2011/07/16

Go get a quantitative blood test done at one of the labs. The cost is about R180. You have to pay cash if you are not referred by a doctor. You can get your result the same day if you go in early enough.

All the best

Reply to Zama
Posted by: es | 2011/07/15

sorry forgot to add, i had two months of spottings no real perriod but i read you can hav spottings when pregnant

Reply to es