Question
Posted by: DH M | 2011/07/14

Pregnant or not??

The last time i had my period was april when i got married but i thought its because of stress or something but until now I havnt had them, and my tummy is big and soft (if pregnant isnt suppose to be hard?) and when I count correctly I am four months now and I should feel the baby playing but nothing is happening, I want to drink something to detox but now i''m not sure what can I take as I am not sure if pregnant.

DO a pregnancy test and see your doctor. There seems to be a good chance that you are pregnant.Movements only start after 18 weeks.

2

Heloooooooooooooooo, you can test to have clarity