Question
Posted by: Confused? | 2011/05/24

Pregnant or not?

Dear Doc
I am 24 years old .I know the first steps to do is to take a pregnancy test when you missed your period.My problem is thou that I was on the injection for two almost three years. I have not been on the injection now for almost two years now ,but my periods have never been the same again ever!So I didnt realy check if it was always 28 or 31 days apart.I started to check from last month when I ended on the 19/20 April and I still have not started yet.Yeah it works out on 40 days now if it would have been 31 days and not 28.I have on top of that feeling a bit weird.I want to cry all the time and I have a headache every morning for the last two-three weeks.I am constantly eating because I am always hungry( I wasnt before).I have heartburn everyday for the last two-three weeks.I have a little bit of period pain not to much.Also the headache is not that sore its just there.I am extremly tired everyday even though I get enough sleep.Can I be pregnant or can that be something else that wrong with me?I am too scared to do both, but I suppose that will be my only straight answer hey.

Unfortunately the only way you will know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Confused? | 2011/05/30

Thanks Doc, I started my periad today.It is very very light. I just wanted to ask when will a persons cycle go back to normal after leaving the injection.Like a siad I left it almost two years ago!Can that be a reason for my cycle being messed up?Thank you in advance

Reply to Confused?