Question
Posted by: wonder 13 | 2011-01-21

Pregnant or not

I was very sick for a few weeks and visited my GP which did a urine pregnancy test which was positive. I went to my gynie and he requested blood test which where negative. My body had change alot. I lost a lot of weight the same as with my first child and cannot stand some food stuff. I don`t know what to make of this?

Dear Wonder 13

Occasionally the urine tests may give you a false positive and since the blood test is a lot more sensitive and reliable I would certainly regard that as being the more accurate of the two. If you in doubt I would suggest that you repeat the blood test or visit your gynaecologist again.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011-01-31

Dear Wonder 13

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert