Question
Posted by: du | 2010-11-12

pregnant or not?

hi, i was on depo prevera (12weeks) injection for 2x (6months) and are now 6 weeks of it, i didnt get my period, in the past (about 4 years ago) when i was on depo if i was 2 or 3 days late for my next depo i stated my period immediatly but not this time, i thougth i was pregnant and did some blood test 3 weeks ago but it was negative, was it to soon for any tests, how long before depo is worked out, can i be pregnant? why didn''t i started my period yet? please advise

Perods may take up to a year to return after stopping Depo. If the blood pregnancy test was negative then you are not pregnant, unless you fell pregnant after the blood test.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-14