Question
Posted by: Spain | 2010/08/23

Pregnant or not

Me and my partner did not have sex,had all our clothes on, but where really intimate. while rubbing my vagina(with clothes on) on his penis(clothes on), he had an ejaculation. Is it possible for sperm to enter(through my clothes) into my vagina and cause pregnancy?

Dear Spain

This is an extremely unlikely scenario and I would be extremely surprised if a pregnancy had ensued from such a situation.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/08/27

Dear Spain

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Natasha | 2010/08/25

Nope not possible. I wish it was. Falling pregnant is not that easy believe me I am trying everything in the book and still not pregnant for more than a year now.

Reply to Natasha