Question
Posted by: Miss E | 2010/07/28

pregnant or not

Ill like to ask advice my hubby and i have been trying for a while now but i got my period 11 July for 3 days and im normally 7 days on the last day of my period there was nothing and we had sex but the next day i was spotting again . now since 2 weeks ago i feel bloated and my breast are heavy and growing i have pick up weight and im constipated and my breast started to itch after i scratch it flakes comes off it looks like it peeling off but last night we had sex again and this morning i started seeing brownish coming out again and then light red could i have periods twice in one month it only now the 28 July or could i be pregnant . We are planning for a baby but didn''t wane take test yet dont wane get a negative answer. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE ADVICE ME ???????

As your last period was shorter than usual, you should do a pregnancy test. This is a possibility.

2

Posted by: Dee | 2010/07/29

Take a test!

Reply to Dee