Question
Posted by: JJ | 2009/10/19

Pregnant or not

Hi, i did a pregnancy test on Sunday, 18/10/09. It was neg. But my concern is that I was on the tryphasil for 5yrs and I decided to go off it. I' m off since 21/10/09 and I shouldv' e gotten my period the first week in Oct and didn' t. My concern is that i have the flu and feeling very dead (sick) but afraid to take anything cause what if I' m pregnant? Can dr please help and advise. I also have this bad pains over my tummy and on the sides of my body as well.

Thanking you in advance

Do you mean that you stopped Triphasil on 21/9/09. If the pregnancy test was negative two weeks after your expectd period, then pregnancy is unlikely. You will have to see a doctor to determine the cause for the stomach pains.

4
Posted by: jj | 2009/10/21

This morning, 21/10/09, I saw slight blood but during the day nothing. I have been very nausea. How can the hpt say neg. when i have all the simptoms. Dr please respond.

Reply to jj