Posted by: Nads | 2009-09-21

Pregnant or not??

My doctor have put me on Clomid to help assist in conceiving. My cycle started on the 28th Aug. and I had to take Clomid on day 4 - 8 and my gynae informed me that I would ovulate on day 14 - 16. Last week I had very tender breasts and felt bloated, my GP did a blood tests on friday (18th Sept.) but it came back negative. Is it too soon to tell if I' m pregnant?? Since Saturday night, some smells made me horrible nausea and my breasts are still slightly sensitive and I still feel slightly bloated with slight cramps (almost like period cramps). Could I be pregnant that conception / plantation in uterus only took place late last week or what? Or must I wait a week to do another test. Another thing if on Clomid will you ovulate as stated by doctor those perticular days? As I used to have irregular cycles. I know Clomid has some side effects but most of what I experience now is what I experience with my last pregnancy.

I presume that your doctor tested for ovulation. If this was negative, you would not have fallen pregnant. Your symptoms could be due to the Clomid.

Posted by: Nads | 2009-09-22

My doctor did a pregnancy test and not ovulation test.

Reply to Nads