Question
Posted by: woman | 2009/05/13

Pregnant or NOT?

The last time I went on my periods was on the 31st March. I had unprotected sex with my husband at the end of my periods. and again a week later. All the time we used condoms up until the 24th of April. I took a home pregnancy test last week and it came back negative. And still I still havent gone on my periods. I
I used to be very regular but sometime last year I started becomming irregular. But I have never skipped a month.
Could I be pregnant?

Dear Woman
You could be, it may be better to ask your doctor to do a blood pregnancy test. When last did you have a gynecological exam, you may have ovarian cysts or anovulative cycles causing the irregularity?