Posted by: anonymous | 2008-12-10

pregnant or not?

I had a blood test last week, and it showed that I am a week pregnant. I have to do another test tomorrow, this will confirm the pregnancy, as menstruation could still occur. my count was 35, in the first week it is up to 50.

My question is that I had a discharge since the weekend, it is brown on my panties, looks like old blood. somtimes when I have been to the loo, and I wipe myself off, it looks like a rose coloured, light blood water or something. could I still be pregnant or not? and is this normal? cannot wait til tomorrow to find out, I am too nervous. (did not plan this pregnancy!)

You really need to see what the next blood test shows to tell what is happening with the pregnancy.