Question
Posted by: MK | 2008/10/29

Pregnant or not

Hi there i am 23 years and i was on contraceptions for almost 7 years. I stopped using them March this year. After that i have been having my periods regularly. For the first time i haven' t had my periods and yes i am sexually active. I sometimes have minor pains in my upper waist. And after making love i sometimes feel blotted. Is all of this normal? How long does it take one to fall pregnant after having to use an injection for such a long time?

If you have missed a period, you could be pregnant. While it takes many women several months to fall pregnant after stopping the injection, some fall pregnant immediately.