Question
Posted by: Dmos | 2008/09/17

Pregnant Or Not

My Girl is hvng 3mnths without going to hr periods,,,then she did home Pregnancy test 1st time it was positive,2nd time was negative that were we get confused,,,need some advise

Either buy another pregnancy test (which are pretty good - doctors recommend them as being as reliable as their blood tests), or go to a doctor to have this confirmed or excluded. Also check out other signs of pregnancy -this may be nausea (but not everyone feels this), tiredness, tender breasts...

Most reliable way to check it out is to go to a doctor though.

3
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/17

what' s her reason for not wanting to do the test? That' s the only way that you and her will know for sure if she' s pregnant or not. Pregnancy tests are not always accurate.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Dmos | 2008/09/17

how can i convice my girl to do it cas she' s not intrested to do that cas even doing tests was my idea.

Reply to Dmos
Posted by: Steph | 2008/09/17

Have a blood test done. It' s the only way to be sure.

Reply to Steph