Question
Posted by: Peggy | 2008/06/27

Pregnant or not

On the 15th of May I had light pink menstruation and I had it for only 2 days, normally I mestruate for 4 days.This is the 41th day without menstruation and I would like to know what is going on.This is for the first time I experience this as I normally have my menstruation every month. I always experience period pains with my menstruations but I did not have any period pain with the light pink menstration. Please assist as I am desperate.

It is possible that you are pregnant. Do a pregnancy test to confirm

1
Posted by: Peggy | 2008/07/01

I MADE A HOME PREGANACY TEST TODAY MORNING AND IT COME OUT NEGATIVE. PLEASE ASSIST WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM WITH MY CYCLE.

Reply to Peggy