Question

Pregnant or not?

I had my last period on the 11 May on the 26th my nipples became very sensitive. Late by 2 day with my period. Now I feel even worst, I get lots of headaches, lower back ache and lower abdominal pain as if I'm going to get my period. My whole breast is starting to pain and I'm starting to get nauseas. Peeing alot lately and I just feel different.
Could I be pregnant or what could be causing me to feel like this?
Some one please help!

You could be. Do a test

2
Posted by: M | 2008/06/10

I agree with Nix GTC. Sounds like you could be pregnant. But do a test to find out for sure.

Reply to M
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/10

You sound very pregnant to me. do a test to confirm.

Reply to Nix GTC