Question
Posted by: Cherry | 2008/07/16

Pregnant, or just a tummy bug?

I'd appreciate your input with this. Since Sunday evening I've been feeling unwell. I spent most of the evening at the toilet. I went to the doc and the first thing he asked is, could I be pregnant? Well my first response is no. I mean I'm on the pill I never forget, if I do I take it the very next morning. I haven't been on medicine so how could this be possible?

He simply said it was a tummy bug and that it will go away on its own.

So yesterday I felt fine I could eat what I wanted! But now this morning I woke up feeling very nauseous. I'm wondering if it is possible for me to be pregnant or did I just over indulge yesterday thinking I was better, but I wasn't.

Do you think I could be pregnant as I haven't missed a period in fact I've just finished my period last week, or is it just a tummy bug and I'm worrying for nothing???

If you haven't missed a period, then you are not pregnant. If you have diarrhoea or vomiting at the moment, you should use extra precautions as the Pill will not be absorbed.

1
Posted by: Tess | 2008/07/16

I think you have a tummy bug. If you take your pill every day and you just had your period I do not think it is a pregnancy. Besides the morning sickness only really start when you are 6 weeks + pregnant or even later

Reply to Tess