Question
Posted by: Cherry | 2008/07/16

Pregnant or just a tummy bug

HI Doc

I'd appreciate your input with this. Since Sunday evening I've been feeling unwell. I spent most of the evening at the toilet. I went to the doc and the first thing he asked is, could I be pregnant? Well my first response is no. I mean I'm on the pill I never forget, if I do I take it the very next morning. I haven't been on medicine so how could this be possible?

He simply said it was a tummy bug and that it will go away on its own.

So yesterday I felt fine I could eat what I wanted! But now this morning I woke up feeling very nauseous. I'm wondering if it is possible for me to be pregnant or did I just over indulge yesterday thinking I was better, but I wasn't.

Do you think I could be pregnant as I haven't missed a period in fact I've just finished my period last week, or is it just a tummy bug and I'm worrying for nothing???

If you did not skip a period, Cherry, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. But if you are worried, have a home test! Try taking probiotics three times a day and Valoid for the nausea?