Question
Posted by: Bunny | 2010/07/21

PREGNANT NEED HELP

Hi, if anyone can help me, i am 4wks and 5days, today i have this pulling sensation from my lower back towards my abdomen on the left side, i am also getting proper light cramps around my belly, but aswell as a stretching pain in my lower left abdomen, what can this be

Mild cramps and back pain are common in early pregnancy.

Best wishea

3

Best wishea

Posted by: Purple | 2010/07/22

The stretchning in your abdomen is probably lligament stretching.

The cramps are a bit concerning, phone your gynae and possibly go in, if you are on the point of losing hte baby, they can give you progesterone to try to stop this happening if it is being caused by low progesterone levels.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Me | 2010/07/21

You might have infection

Reply to Me