Posted by: Stitch | 2009-08-25

pregnant i am

he has been telling me about how he would want to have a family with me.i love him so much.i figured it isnt such a bad idea.i always thought about it.
we went to check las week.i was 5 weeks pregnant.
he calls me now when i am at work telling me i should go and abort the baby.he dont want it.
i am so hurt i dont know what to do with myself.i cant even concentrate on my work.he said he thought is what he wants but now that he is thinking about it.he dont want it.more like now thats its heere he dont want it.
i am so sad.i was so happy and could only imagine how its gona be he tells me this. i dont know what to say or am i gona loook at him after work.
if he says he loves me and want to spend his future with me,why this?  -(

Sounds like poor and incomplete communiction between the pair of you. What did he mean by saying he would want a family with you ? Did he mean he wanted one RIGHT NOW, or eventually ? Had he thought about what having a family actually means ? You may have decided too precipitately to get pregnant ; he may have decided too precipitately that he can'\t face having one. For Pete's sake see a counsellor together and work out what is going on, before making any further decisions about the pregnancy. It sounds like neither of you properly understood yourselves or each other, and now is the time to at leasdt start by getting this right.

Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2009-08-25

Dump Him. He is playing with your feelings and that is not right. He can' t just tell you he wants a family and when you there tell you he change his mind, it sjust not right.If you abort the baby and its something you wanted and throuing it away,its not fare on the child. I have never had an abortion before, but from other people I see it will eat you up for the rest of your. Don' t do it. I bany is a gift from God:_0

Reply to Flower 1980