Posted by: ???? | 2008-12-15

Pregnant - Husband put off sex HELP

Hi, i am now 8weeks pregnant and my husband says that he cant get it up...because of the baby . he knows that it is safe but phsycological it bothers him..on the other hand i am quite desperate..i feel we are loosing the closeness as he does not want to have anything to with intercourse or any other pleasures.
Need help desperately !! is this comman ?

Dear ???
Pregnancy is an important and joyous occasion in a couples life and thus has impacts on many aspects of the relationship including sexual contact. Sex during pregnancy is always practiced by couples and is safe unless there are complications . One of them is vaginal bleeding which could lead to risk of miscarriage. This puts a lot of pressure on the couple as guilt about not pleasuring the partner becomes an issue. The previous miscarriages also puts your pregnancy into a risk state and therefore you would require careful counselling on the risks of sex and other ways in which pleasuring can occur without penile vaginal intercourse.
There are certain sects who do not have sex with a pregnant female for fear of harming the baby but you have to look at all of these with your partner so that you both can make an informed decision regarding sex .

Posted by: stormy | 2008-12-17

lol lol hehehehehe hahahaahhaa wwwhhhhaaaa very funny harry!! you made my day

Reply to stormy
Posted by: Blob | 2008-12-16

Sperm doesnt go anywhere near the baby!!!

Reply to Blob
Posted by: Harry | 2008-12-15

I think your husband is just decent. He does not want to shoot sperm in baby' s face.

Reply to Harry
Posted by: paul | 2008-12-15

No it is not common. There is nothing as beautiful as a pregnant woman. Tell your husband that you have needs the same as he do and that he must cuddle &  play with you. There are lots of ways to enjoy sex without haveing intercourse

Reply to paul
Posted by: lulu | 2008-12-15

Dear you husband is just a lier, a pregnant woman is very much sexy to her husband unlike when you were not pregnant he just want to start an affair outside, he should be enjoying you now that you are pregnant , i am 10 weeks pregnant but my hubby ,makes love to me more to me more and more, he says that' s where he needs me most, please talk with him, there is no harm in the baby when you make sex unlesse your doctor tells u not to

Reply to lulu