Question

Pregnant, hubby had sex with another woman!

My hubby had sex with another woman, to my calculations, about 1 or 2 days after I conceived (about 12 or 13 May) she is also a prostitute. But he knows her personally, he didn' t pay her. But he knows she prostitutes behind her husband' s back.

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I feel I don' t want this pregnancy anymore, I feel I don' t want my husband anymore (I found out about this at 12am this morning) BUt I am too ashamed and embarrassed to got o my family for help.

My husband says I can stay here and move into our son' s room. He' s begging me not to leave. This woman keeps phoning and harassing us and telling lies. She even smsed him this morning saying she' s pregnant too (which isn' t possible, my husband says the condom did not break and she also took the morning after pill because she was very paranoid) She is also married with 2 kids. When he told her I want out of the marriage, she said they must get together, she wants to be with him, he must move in with her, she will leave her husband.

My husband gave me such a hard time in our first years together because I wasn' t a virgin when he met me.... I was almost like dirt, we had to go to so much council.... so he promised me he would never touch this woman because she sleeps with so many men... but he lied, I feel defiled! Violated! We have had sex since for flips sake (obviously I didn' t know) I went chasing after him 2 nights ago and found him with her in a pub, they both swore blind they were just good friends, then yesterday he was trying so hard to make our marriage better etc, then the truth came out, she phoned and told me he f**ked her!

You know he told me she threaten to lie to me and tell me they were having a scene if he didn' t go see her. But she wasn' t lying, they were having a scene, he says he only slept with her once ever and he was drunk, she says they slept together many times.... this has been going on behind my back for over a month!

I don' t know what to believe or what to do, my husband wants this woman out his life, he phones her back and tells her to leave him the f*** alone, he doesn' t want her, he wants his family. He is begging me to go to council with him to fix this... I just don' t think he can fix this.... he slept with her after meeting her twice, the third time they met for drinks he went back to her house and had sex with her!!!!!!

OMG, I don' t know what to do! I now understand why people self-mutilate, it' s like trying to dull one pain with another.... I was so tempted the other night after finding them in the pub together to start cutting on myself to dull my heart ache. But right now, I feel numb, like this isn' t real..... like it' s a bad dream, but soon reality will hit hard and I need to be prepared for it.

Please help me! Please, I have a wonderful 4yr old and I don' t want him to be affected by my husbands filthy act

Firstly, don't make any hasty decisions, which you might later regret. Secondly, don't feel "ashamed" or otherwise inhibited from discussing this with your family and friends --- YOU have done absolutely nothing wrong, and you are in no way responsible for your husband's seedy behaviour. You need and deserve their support and advice, and surely they would understand the awful position you find yourself in. Also, see a good local counsellor to understand your reactions and explore your options, before deciding what to do.
If your husband genuijnely wants this woman oput of his life, h could (a) tell her husband what she is doing, and (b) get a restraining order from a court, forbidding her from contacting or bothering either of you in any way. If he hasn't done so already, why not ?
COnsider his ofer to go with you to a marriage counsellor --- not necessarily so as to glue you back together again, but to understand all this better and make wiser decisions about the future, for the sake of yourself and your children --- and so as to be better able to avoid such events in future.

2

WHAT AN ASS-WIPE...

Your husband is a piece of low class S***t. I would leave now if I were you.