Posted by: Sunshine | 2013-01-13

Pregnant- How many weeks?

Dear Doc,

Please could you help. My last period started on the 9 December, and possible conception took place either on the 20 or 25 December. I took a HPT, and it returned a positive result.

Please could you advise on how many weeks pregnant I could be as I am not clear on whether it is calculated on on conception dates or the last period.

Many thanks for your help.

From the last period, making you 5 weeks and 2 days.

Posted by: Sunshine | 2013-01-14

Thanks so much for your help!

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: zeetah | 2013-01-13

Hey, there are many websites on the internet that can give you an estimate of how many weeks you are. All u do is type in google, pregnancy calculator and they usually ask for 1st day of last period, but your best option would be is to go to the doctor. If you have a 28 day cycle then : On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 you will be 5 weeks pregnant.
Due Date:
    »  Sun, Sep 15, 2013
Ovulation Date:
    »  Sun, Dec 23, 2012

Hope it helps.

Reply to zeetah