Question
Posted by: Tiny | 2010/04/19

Pregnant ex

we just found out that my boyfriends ex is pregnant ........m going out of my mind have tried to break up with him but he says he doesnt see himself going back to his ex anyday, and how much he loves me blah blah , but i dont know if i should stick by him as he was there for me through it all when i lost my family and has always given me hope even when i could not take anymore from life.....so what do i do.

Presumably she is pregnant by him ? So, he was very supportive of you at a time when you needed support. But was he at the same time having an active sexual relationship with this woman, who, if that was so, was hardly an Ex. If it is his child, he shows himself to be much more of a louse if he doesn't support and pay attention to the child - which inevitably involves continuing contact with the Ex, which has in the past led to this pregnany. Can you face that ?

3
Posted by: janey | 2010/04/21

sometimes some men run away from their responsibilities when their long term partner becomes pregnant, make sure this is not the case. i had a bad experience and wouldnt wish it on anyone. you could be the other woman and u dont know it

Reply to janey
Posted by: Maria | 2010/04/19

Is he going to do the right thing by his child, being an involved dad and providing financial support? Could you live with it if he does that, which will mean constant contact with his ex? Can you live with it if he doesn''t do that and just abandon''s his responsibilities?

Reply to Maria