Question
Posted by: Sunflower | 2010-02-23

Pregnant count

Hi Doctor

As you are a qualified doctor I would like to ask you my doctor received my bloodtest back my count is 9476 I asked the secretary what does this mean and she said that I am between 3-4 weeks pregnant. My last period was on 13 January so If I calculate it I should be between 4-5 weeks. I am suffering with cyst could it be possible that I have an Ectopic Pregnancy perhaps.

The blood test values are not very accurate, so go by your period dates . the only way to know about an ectopic pregnancy is to have a scan.

2
Posted by: theresa | 2010-02-26

does a 4-5 weeks have symptoms, i suspect i am because for some reason this month is passing by and i dd not see my periods, and im scared to take pregnancy test!

please advice, and yes i was once told about the ectopic pregnancy but it was not, the dr is right have is scanned

Reply to theresa
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-26