Question
Posted by: yasmin | 2010/03/17

Pregnant by whom ?

Sexologist please help,
I am married coloured muslim woman. I have sex regular with my hubby and co worker. My co worker is black. Now i am pregnant. I am not sure who is the real father ? I wanna know what is the probablity my child will be black ?

I'm afraid I am unable to answer your question as the skin colour of a child is determined by genetics. The study of genetics is an entirely different field to sexology. Sex is merely the way in which genetic material (sperm & ovum) are brought together.

It sounds like you need some support to think through the crisis you are in now (and before you were pregnant). I encourage you to get some therapeutic support as soon as you can.

Claire - SASHA

12
Posted by: Zarina Khan | 2010/03/18

As Nice Guy said " Just make abortion and be free, tell your hubby you had a miscarriage"  is right choice.

Next time please use condoms.

Reply to Zarina Khan
Posted by: Homer | 2010/03/17

Nice guy - If you dont have meaningfull adive,Please shut your trap,Idiot !!!!!!!!!

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/17

Yasmin. Why get married if you want to sleep with other men?
This predicament that you are in is your own fault. The best thing you can do know is come clean with your husband and pray to god that he does not leave you. More lies is going to make the situation worse. In 9 months your husband may know the truth anyway.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: m16 | 2010/03/17

***Damn*** thats all i gotta say to that

Reply to m16
Posted by: Riley | 2010/03/17

Well if you didn''t fall pregnant, would you still be sleeping with both of them? Either choose who you want to be with, or have an abortion!

Reply to Riley
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/17

Just make abortion and be free, tell your hubby you had a miscarriage

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/17

You sound like a girl that used to work with me, she slept with half the company while telling us her husband abuses her and religion does not allow her to divorce him, he has to divorce her.
Meanwhile the poor sole at home was the one being abused by betrayel.
There is one word to describe you " SLUT" 

Reply to Casper
Posted by: KING | 2010/03/17

BLAC WITH "  KROES HARE "  THAN U WILL SEE WHO IS THE FATHER OR "  GLADE HARE '' hoerjaer

Reply to KING
Posted by: Serves you right! | 2010/03/17

Serves you right for being a sl*t...

Have you not heard about AIDS and STD''s??????

Shame on you! Any woman who is given the gift of a baby and doesnt know who the father is, deserves to be stoned!

Judge all you want

Reply to Serves you right!

Serves you right for being a sl*t...

Judge all you want

Reply to Serves you right!
Posted by: Chris | 2010/03/17

Yasmin, you have a problem, if that baby comes out black you better start running girl, how can you be so dof anyway, are there no condoms where you come from?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist