Question
Posted by: Superfly1 | 2012/05/29

Pregnant but unsure

Please help, I stopped taking my pill for the past two months, last month I had my period as normal last month I am already in my placebo pills for this month and no signs of my period and on day 4 of placebo. My parrner and i have had sex during this month,I took a pregnancy test yesterday but said not pregnant. My breasts are tender , I feel fat &  bloated and moody and my stomach burns from time to time. Please help as to advise, should I book an appointment to go see the doctor?

It may be that you did the pregnancy test too early or it may be that your period is just a bit late. Give it a few more days/.