Question
Posted by: Aggie | 2011-11-15

pregnant but normal bleeding

I went to a GP on the 3rd of Nov, co i wasnt feeling well and he suggested we doa urine test and it came out positvie on hymoglobin therefore im pregnannt.not sure how far long i am but am seeing a gynea today at 4pm.bt am very worried bcz i started spotting last week thursday and by friday i had a normal period until right now.i am jst so afraid tht im not pregnant anymor.and i hv thse incredible pains around my bely button.they come and go and im nt taking any painkillers for it cz im not sure which ones to take.i need smone toput my mind at rest.wot is the possibility that im still pregnant

You will have seen your gynae by now and I hope that it is good news.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-22

Posted by: jj | 2011-11-16

I went thru the same thing two weeks ago the 27/10/2011 Thurday started to bleed and the Monday after I had heavy bleeding clots, I went to GP and was told I was 4-5 weeks. Had blood test redone on 03/11/2011 Thurs and had to go to Gynea. Miscarriage.

What they do is: blood test to see if your HCG levels is high then you still pregnant but if it drops then your body is rejecting the pregnancy.

Hope for all the best for you.

Reply to jj
Posted by: Aggie | 2011-11-16

@Vis.I went to a gynea yesterday and the scan showed nothing but the urine test was inconclusive.so we did blood tests.honestly i have givn up hope. thank you

Reply to Aggie
Posted by: Vis | 2011-11-15

Those incredible pains is what scares me, spotting and bleeding alone is normal in pregnancy without any pains though.

Go see a doc immediately as you were supposed to consult the moment you started bleeding. Will hold thumbs for you!

Reply to Vis