Posted by: Juliet | 2009-09-07

Pregnant but no symptoms

Hi doc, I 12 days late with my period and two pergnancy test, 1 by myself and the other with the doctor, both came out positive but i dont have any pregnancy symptoms except sore breast, is anything wrong with me?

This is normal. Not all women have pregnancy symptoms.

Posted by: Ellen | 2009-09-08

I have a 2 year old and through out my pregnancy never experienced anything at all, it was as if I was not pregnant except for the growing belly. My child is very healthy and now at creche. There is nothing wrong with you, we are just the few lucky ones. Stop worrying and just enjoy your pregnacy.

Reply to Ellen
Posted by: SR | 2009-09-07

I had NO symptoms till i was 6 weeks, you are just lucky! Don' t stress about it, be happy while it lasts! I also thought something was wrong with me, but then i started feeling it and now i wish i was still feeling nothing! GOOD LUCK! and enjoy it!! just remember everyones bodies react differently so don' t expect the same symptoms as others have!

Reply to SR