Question
Posted by: pattie | 2010/02/18

PREGNANT BUT NO SIGNS OF PREGNANCY

HI DOC

I'  M KNOW 13 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST BABY, I HAVE ALL PREGNACY SYMPTOMS, BUT MY PROBLEM IS MY LOWER ABDORMINAL STILL FEELS SOFT NO SIGNS OF THE BABY BUT MY STOMACH LOOKS A BIT BIGGER THAT NORMAL, I SOMETIMES GET PAINS ON THE WRIGHT SIDE OF MY LOWER ABDORMINAL
IS IT SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT

MY BOYFRIEND EVEN SUSPECTS THAT I'  M NOT PREGNANT

MY GYNAE APPONTMENT IS ONLY AT THE 1 OF MARCH.

Hallo Pattie
One can actually only start feeling the uterus above the pubic bone after 12 weeks. Only by 16 weeks will you be able to feel the uterus about halfway between the pubic bone and your navel. See http://www.pregnancycheck.com/pictures-of-pregnancy-stages.html

3
Posted by: Lesley | 2010/02/19

Im now 16 weeks and went thru the SAME thing, had no
cravings, had no morning sickness, did not show, now at 16wks
my tummy is starting to get a little firm and there is a small baby bump starting to form, - I also told my Gynae at 14 wks that 2 urine tests and 1 blood test confirmed pregnancy but until i can see something on the scan i also had to convince myself i was pregnant as there were no obivious signs yet -

just enjoy it girl, and let your boyfriend go with you to your first scan and watch his face glow when he sees the images his attitude will change quickly!!!

Reply to Lesley
Posted by: Trish | 2010/02/18

Hi Pattie

At 13 weeks the length of your baby is +- 7,4 cm and weigh +- 23 grams. Your tummy will start getting bigger soon. Don' t worry, just enjoy your pregnancy.

Reply to Trish
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/18

Hallo Pattie

Reply to cyberdoc