Question
Posted by: SUNSHINE | 2009/09/25

PREGNANT BUT NO SIGN OF MILK PRODUCTION-DESPERATE

PLEASE HELP...IM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT FOR THE SECOND TIME AND NOTICE THAT MY BREASTS ARE NOT AT ALL SORE/INCREASING IN SIZE, AS SIGNS OF MILK PRODUCTION....FOR MY FIRST PREGNANCY I HAD NO MILK AS WELL....I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FEED MY BABY BREASTMILK SO IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN TAKE TO MAKE THE MILK COME IN????

You can try using Brewers yeast as a supplement but the real stimulation for the forming of breast milk occurs at birth, due to the release of oxytosen. Please refer to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_milk