Question
Posted by: Chantra | 2012/03/03

Pregnant but have period pains

10Weeks pregnant n I have period pains

It it normal to have mild cramps in early pregnancy.

4
Posted by: Nqobile | 2012/03/09

STARTED HAVING SEX WITH MY HUBBY ON THE 23RD JANUARY,GOT A POSITIVE HOME PREGNANCY TEST ON THE 20TH OF FEBRUARY AND ALSO GOT A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST FROM THE DOCTOR ON THE 21ST OF FEBRUARY AND HE SAID I AM SIX WEEKS PREGNANT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Reply to Nqobile
Posted by: RJ | 2012/03/08

Agree with Ziyanda. I had the pains @ 8 weeks, tried to relax more and " nurse"  the pain at home without seeing a dr. I miscarried a week later. Just check it out to make sure all is well

Reply to RJ

Posted by: Ziyanda | 2012/03/05

Please go see a doctor dont mean to scare you but had those pains @ 16 weeks and i miscarried.

Reply to Ziyanda