Question
Posted by: Bunny | 2009-01-07

Pregnant but adversion to food

Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from terrible morning (all day) sickness. The vomitting is getting less, but I still have no appetite and it is very difficult for me to eat. Any suggestions? Am I causing damage to my baby? I do eat cereal in the morning, try to have some lunch and supper but am I suppose to just eat veggies and fruit and all those healthy things?

At the moment this is fine and quite normal. You will not damage the baby.\ Try to take a multivitamin supplement a s well. It sounds like it will stop soon.