Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2008/06/19

Pregnant at 40

I have read many emails from woman having babies over the age of 40 abroad, but i haven't found a website in South Africa yet?? do you know of any. i will be 40 next month and would like another baby. do you suggest i see a gyne who is experienced in CVS or does most gyne's do this? I had a daughter after my 37 birthday, but didnt need to do any tests.
would like to chat to moms over 40.

Do not know of any websites locally. Always good to see your doctor to discuss things before. Most gynaes would refer you to the appropriate center for invasive testing when necessary.