Question
Posted by: Pamela | 2013/02/22

Pregnant and watching Porn

I am 5 months pregnant and have a sudden fascination with porn. I have never really watched it before but now i have like 5 times. My husband does not know. Is there something wrong with me or is it normal due to pregnancy hormones?

This is not necessarily something to worry about...except for the fact that you are hiding this from your husband then he, like any partner, might feel a degree of betrayal. Some women feel highly sexual during pregnancy due to the changes in blood flow (breast are more sensitive and the vulva/vagina has more blood flow too - this mimics arousal and can lead to feelings of increased libido. This may be why you are interested in intense stimulation, but i am wondering why you didn't approach your husband?

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: XOLA | 2013/05/13

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SITE THAT YOU ARE WATCHING THIS PORNOS?

Reply to XOLA
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/02/26

I can relate to what you are saying. With my pregnancy I went through the same thing and to answer to Manwood - I masturbated 11 times in one day from watching porn. However, I eventually plucked up the courage to tell my husband that I went on to a porn sight and quite enjoyed it. He isn't wild about porn and can do without it, but a couple of months down the line after the birth, I coaxed him into watching some with me and it was to the benefit of us both ;-). I think I initially kept it from him because it's almost like taboo for a girl to be into porn and also cause his is so much more conservative than your average guy. But I think when you are ready to tell him, you might be pleasantly surprised. Now is the time to be enjoying each other - especially with your heightened sexuality, cause once the baby is there, you have to work that much harder to keep your sex life alive! Enjoy it!

Posted by: ManWood | 2013/02/25

Pamela, are you aroused by watching the porn and what are you doing about that arousal...masturbation?

Reply to ManWood