Question
Posted by: Bongs | 2010-07-20

Pregnant and vomiting

I had an eating disorder for 2 years (2002 –  2003) I will over eat and visit the toilet to take out the food, especially in the evening. Now I am 31 weeks pregnant and I am back to my old ways, I am trying to stop but I always do it, this behaviour started when I was 28 weeks pregnant, my doc told me that I’ ve gained a lot of weight and he was very upset with me, I also am having a problem with the hubby, he spends 90% of the time away from home, leaving me and my child alone. I feel very lonely. May all this caused my relapse, I never thought I will do this again and I find it very hard to stop, even though I am worried that I am creating problems for my unborn baby.

You should see a psychiatrist to help you with this.

Best wishea

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-24

Best wishea

Posted by: Reggy | 2010-07-22

Thanks for your advice, it really means a lot, yesterday I kept myself buzy reading a lot of intresting books, I normaly take my weigh myself twice a day, yesterday I put the scale in the garage and I avoided spending time in the mirror and thinking about my sorrows, I am positive that the new activities will help, I was too buzy with reading, I didn’ t even think about vomiting. I ate my breakfast and lunch as usual. Dinner I ate it ate it late around 22h00 without vomiting, which is an achievement because my problem is only with dinner at home.

Reply to Reggy
Posted by: Dee | 2010-07-22

After birth you will drop the weight very quickly. Dont do something stupid now during these last few days. eat healthy and you wont get fat.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: T | 2010-07-21

YOU ARE CREATING PROBLEMS FOR YOUR UNBORN CHILD and i think you should concentrate more on the life you are carrying than yourself and your weight! Majority of the weight will be lost when you have your baby. Each person reacts differently to pregnancy and some pick up more weight and quicker than others - IT IS NORMAL! So i suggest you try your hardest to stop for the benefit of your unborn child!

Reply to T