Question
Posted by: T | 2010/01/25

Pregnant and uncomfortably constipated

Hi there. I have tried Laxtulose, eating all bran flakes for breakfast and supper, eating more fruits and prunes, but nothing seems to help. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now and i am really uncomfortable. I do not know which way to turn anymore and what to do. Is it safe to try vitalinea yoghurt? Will this carry on the whole pregnancy, or is this just the frist trimester while the hormones are changing? PLEASE HELP!

Hallo T
Yes you can use vitalinea yogurt. You can also use Gliserine suppositories or a mini Enema to stimulate a bowel movement. Some women do battle with constipation during the whole pregnancy, as the iron in the supplements can cause constipation. Remember to drink enough water.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/25

Hallo T

Reply to cyberdoc