Posted by: lindi | 2008-11-17

pregnant and thrush

I am ten weeks preganant and i have done relevant test meaning HIV , blood group ect my gynae said everything was fine , my concern when i have sex with my partner i end not feeling okay both of us it will be itching and i decided to go to GP he said its thrush but the question is when will it stop my GP prescribed a vaginal cream which is helping but does this mean i should not have sex with my partner until i deliver what must i do which other test must i ask my gynae to do

You should not have sex till your symptoms are better. Your partner also needs to be treated or you will reinfect each other.

Best wsihes

Posted by: poppy | 2008-11-17

I have the same problem, but is recurring regardless of the sex. Dnt laugh but Ive found that good ol'  bum cream works! My partner uses it as well but not as much cos he itches just for a day whereas mine has not stopped. But the cream has been the only saving grace...not even canestan worked for me. U gonna need a jar of bum cream in any way, so u may as well buy it now and try it on urself.
Good luck with the pregnancy

Reply to poppy