Question
Posted by: Shelby | 2012/09/29

Pregnant and Spotting

I am just over 4 weeks pregnant and i have been spotting for the the last 3 days. How long does one spot for should i have " Implantation Bleeding"  and also can someone define spotting exactly? There is a constant amount of pink blood- nothing on my panties but only if I wipe... (I apologies for all the details) I am at my wits end right now and I am not sure what to do or what to think?
Thank you so much
Shelby

Spotting just means light bleeding. What you describe would qualify. 3-4 days would be average for an implantation bleed.