Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-27

Pregnant and overwheight

I am less than two months pregnant and overwheight. I need to join the weight-less of sureslim, but my concern is that as i understand that they put you on a special diet, will that diet afect by unborn child. Our mother taught us that you need to eat a lot to have and strong and a healthy baby.

please help.

Weigh-Less will give you a balanced diet which is suitable for pregnancy. Just be sure that you do tell them you are pregnant.

Posted by: olga | 2008-11-28

Why want to loose weight while pregnant , enjoy being pregnant because that' s why you gained weight, Infact you must eat good food to support your baby, not lt eat less .

Anyway, it' s your choice, goodluck

Reply to olga