Question
Posted by: Janjac | 2008-11-09

Pregnant and on the pill????

I started taking the Yasmin pill two months ago to regulate my periods and prevent pregnancy.
We had sexual intercourse without protection on the 12th day after the start of my period in month 2.
I started bleeding for one day a few days before I was supposed to have my period.
My breasts are tender and I have noticed prominent veins on them which I have never noticed before.
I have slight back pressure and shortness of breath....which happened to me the first time I fell pregnant.
Also extremely tired. On wednesday the 12th november it will be 5 weeks since the first day of my last proper period.
I have taken 2 home tests last week...both are negative.
Is it too early to tell...or are these hormonal changes due to the pill???
Thanks.

The changes are most likely due to the Pill.